UNCOMN is excited to announce that our Team was awarded a prime contract on the Navy IT contract vehicle SeaPort-Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG)—with a $21 billion contract ceiling.
This award builds upon UNCOMN’s more than ten years of experience supporting Department of Defense (DOD) departments and national intelligence agencies, including the US Army, US Air Force, US Navy, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and US Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM).
UNCOMN Supports Navy’s Mission via SeaPort-NxG
Under the SeaPort-NxG contract, UNCOMN provides technical Information Technology (IT) services in support of the Navy’s mission to maintain, train, and equip combat-ready naval forces capable of winning wars, deterring aggression, and maintaining freedom of the seas.
UNCOMN utilizes the SeaPort-NxG contract to bid on and provide IT solutions for the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC).
Leveraging Expertise in Support of SeaPort-NxG Functional Areas
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s premier contract for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas across SeaPort-NxG categories of Engineering and Program Management.
For the SeaPort-NxG Engineering category, UNCOMN competes to provide technical assistance across a breadth of functions, including research and development of new and existing Naval capabilities and systems, development of significant alterations to existing systems, integration and interface of existing equipment or software into different applications or platforms to support the warfighter, and evaluation of foreign or non-developmental systems, equipment, and technologies.
For Program Management support, UNCOMN applies the business, financial management, and technical disciplines required to support planning, organizing, staffing, controlling, and leading effective team efforts in managing programs. Our results are focused on placing a capable and supportable system in the hands of the warfighter, when and where it is needed—and doing so at a competitive price.
UNCOMN stands ready to support, as well as partner with likeminded businesses to support, the following 23 functional areas:
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout, and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
For over ten years, UNCOMN (“uncommon”) has supported customers in the commercial, state, and federal government—including civilian, defense, and intelligence agencies. We are a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with a proven experience in each of our four core competencies: Data Science, Business Architecture, Systems Engineering, and Agile Solution Development. As a CMMI-Dev Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified AWS Partner, we help our customers define and implement Enterprise IT Modernization Strategies.
UNCOMN practices industry-leading DevSecOps and applies proven development practices to all our software—blending DevSecOps with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and product management to ensure customer focus delivery. We optimize Cloud Smart and High-Performance Computing (HPC) solutions across the enterprise to transform digital workspaces. By treating data as a strategic asset, we help our customers remove gaps in information asset awareness.
You can learn more about the types of solutions UNCOMN offers here.
Contract Vehicle Point of Contact
Michael Cozort, Senior Director Federal Strategy, email@example.com / 618-744-9777, Ext 1050
Media Relations Point of Contact
Cal Weinhold, Media Channels Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org / (618) 744-9777, Ext 1035