Effective Date: August 25, 2023
Types of Information We Collect
Personal Information means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or could be reasonably associated or linked with a particular person or household. It also includes other information that may be associated with you, such as your usage data, location, preferences, or interests, if that information can be used to identify you, your household, or your device, or any other information as otherwise defined under applicable law. The types of personal information we collect about you depends on your interactions with us and are described in more detail below.
UNCOMN, LLC. collects the following types of personal information from you and other users who use our Services:
- Individual Identifiers: includes your name, username, and email address.
- Usage and Technical Information: includes feature that gather information about how users use it. This assists us with keeping track of preferences, creating a more tailor user experience, and better serving users’ particular interests and needs. This information may include IP addresses, website pages viewed and the duration, browser, or operating system information, mobile device type, system settings, and aggregate and/or de-identified data related to a person’s interaction with our website.
- Communications with Us, Preferences, and Other Information you Provide to Us: includes any messages, opinions, and feedback that you provide to us, your user preferences (such as in receiving updates or marketing information), and other information that you share with us when you contact us directly (such as customer support services).
Please note, that we appreciate all feedback you provide regarding the Services. However, any feedback or comments sent to the Services shall be and remain the exclusive property of UNCOMN, LLC. We reserve the right to share your feedback with other UNCOMN, LLC. personnel or third parties of our choosing to improve our Services.
How We Collect Information
We collect information, create, and maintain records for our legitimate business purposes and in relation to the Services we provide to you.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information that you decide to share with us. For example, we collect personal information and non-personal information directly from you when you register for an account, or otherwise interact with us or use our Services. We collect any other information or content you provide to us, such as when you provide feedback about our Products or Services or make other submissions to us.
- Personal Information We Collect Automatically: We automatically collect certain personal information when you access and use our Services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Internet Activity: We collect certain information about your interest activity when you use our Website and Services. Such information may include your IP address.
- Usage Data: UNCOMN, LLC. collects information about your activity on our Services via cookies. Please see the “Cookies” section below for more information on cookies and your cookie choices.
How We Use Your Information
UNCOMN, LLC. may use the information it collects in a variety of ways for its business or commercial purposes, such as to:
- Facilitate your use of the Services.
- Confirm your eligibility to use the Services.
- Fulfill your requests and provide support.
- Facilitate your movement through the Services.
- Send you communications such as administrative e-mails, promotional e-mails, answers to your questions, and updates about the Services, by letter, e-mail, or other forms of communication.
- Improve the Website’s content, features, and/or Services.
- Improve or develop new UNCOMN, LLC.’s Services, and/or marketing efforts.
- Analyze traffic to and through the Website.
- Monitor and analyze user behavior and activity on or through the Website to keep the Website secure and personalize you user experience.
- Protect or enforce the rights and properties of others.
- Comply with applicable laws, in response to a lawful and enforceable request by a law enforcement, judicial, or other public authority, or in connection with an applicable legal obligation; and where you otherwise have given UNCOMN, LLC. your consent and permission to do so.
How We Share Your Information
We may share or disclose your information to help provide our Services to you. For instance, we may share your information with our service providers to respond to your requests or to provide customer service. We also share your information with other authorized users as needed to provide the Services.
We may also disclose or share your information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate and improve the quality and marketing of our Services.
- To protect our users and network against fraud and security threats.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- To protect the personal safety of individuals or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
- When there is a good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to our guests, visitors, associates, or property (including the Products), or to others. This may include disclosures to law enforcement to investigate potential criminal activity or other civil violations.
We may share your information with the following types of entities and third parties:
- Service Providers: UNCOMN, LLC. may engage fulfillment companies, service providers, individuals, and agents to facilitate and help us provide our Services. Such service providers perform tasks, services, or functions on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used or delivered. Service providers may assist us with web hosting or development, technical support, and other support services. UNCOMN, LLC. reserves the right to provide personal information to such companies to the extent it may be necessary for them to provide services to or on behalf of UNCOMN, LLC. Any such companies must agree to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information we may provide to them and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Law Enforcement or Other Lawful Authority: We may from time to time be required to provide information to law enforcement or other governmental agencies pursuant to a warrant, court order, or other lawful processes.
How Your Information is Stored, Transferred, and Secured
UNCOMN, LLC.’s offices are located in the United States and our Services are not directed to clients in other jurisdictions. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and you use our Services, this will involve transferring your personal information outside of the EEA. Many of our external third parties are based outside of the EEA, so their processing of your personal information will involve a transfer of information outside of the EEA. For example, UNCOMN, LLC. hosts the information it collects at its data center in the United States. As a result, your information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, law enforcement officials, and other lawful authorities in another jurisdiction according to its laws. Subject to the applicable laws, we use protections on the personal information.
Retention and Deletion of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long a s necessary to provide our Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined considering the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
Securing Your Information
UNCOMN, LLC. takes the privacy and security of your information seriously, and uses reasonable, appropriate, and customary procedures and technologies to help protect the confidentiality of any personal information we collect. UNCOMN, LLC. employees reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the information we collect, process, and store. However, no website, network, or system can be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts despite taking appropriate and reasonable precautions. Furthermore, UNCOMN, LLC. does not control the devices, information to us, and therefore cannot prevent potential interceptions or compromises to your information while in transit. UNCOMN, LLC. makes no guarantee as to the security, integrity, or confidentiality of any information transmitted to or from the Services. UNCOMN, LLC. is committed to safeguarding your information to the best of its ability but cannot guarantee the security of electronic communications or transmission made over the Internet.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We DO NOT support “Do Not Track”. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable “Do Not track” by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser.
Third parties may collect data that relates to you. We cannot control third parties’ responses to do-not-track signals or other such mechanisms. Third parties’ use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals is governed by their respective privacy policies.
All of our Services are intended for adult audiences and are not directed to or meant for individuals under the age of 18 (“Children”). As such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and Children under 18 may not use our Sites or any other Services. If you are under 18, do not attempt to register for or use any of our Services, and do not provide us any personal information about yourself.
Your California Privacy Rights Regarding Direct Marketing Information
California residents have the right to request information from a company regarding the way it shares certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. While we are obligated to provide the information below, please note that UNCOMN, LLC. does not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below in the “Contact Us” section to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year,
- The names and addresses of the third parties that received the information, and
- If the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you and attest to the fact that you are a California resident. Please also provide a current California address for our response. You may make this request in writing to us at the address provided in the “Contact Us” Section. Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Direct Marketing Information Request” in the first line of the description, and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the address provided for this purpose below.
Note that responsive information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you.
By Mail: 735 Seibert Road, Scott AFB, IL 62225
By E-mail: email@example.com