A global leader within the automotive service equipment industry with 2000+ employees and revenues exceeding $800 million has been managing their organization with Excel spreadsheets and numerous custom applications with minimal interfaces. They decided to establish an ERP system to expand visibility on their financial health, centralize all company-wide transactions, enhance the customer’s expectations with accurate costs and lead times, and improve employee efficiency from top to bottom.
UNCOMN was selected to collaborate with the leaders of each function to understand their needs and desires through a process mapping effort with the intent to guide them through the ERP selection process. Following software selection, UNCOMN would then support the implementation project through go-live and offer short term support to assist with issues that come up.
- Developed and facilitated business approval of strategic ERP assessment, selection, configuration and testing, and cutover roadmap
- Process mapped ~65 business processes across order to cash, manufacturing, finance, and new product development
- Created current, future, and a lesser amount of continuous improvement activity lists and process maps
- Created large scale ERP system comparison matrix across all business processes above
- Provided strategic and tactical business input to IT technology and functional business activities