GSA Schedule 70 (IT-70), Contract #GS35F217AA, Catalog
IT Schedule 70 is a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract for commercial IT products/services that are available to federal agencies worldwide. It is one of the largest contracts in government used by agencies to purchase technology products and services.
DISA Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V), Contract # HC1028-17-A-0004
DISA IV&V is a multiple-award BPA in which UNCOMN is one of four awardees. It has a four-year period of performance from 20 Jan 2017–19 Jan 2021. The contract provides IV&V services across seven focus areas:
- FOCUS AREA 1: DoD Joint Information Environment (JIE).
- FOCUS AREA 2: National Leadership and Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) Support.
- FOCUS AREA 3: Cyber Operations and Mission Assurance.
- FOCUS AREA 4: Acquisition Agility.
- FOCUS AREA 5: Global Defense Posture.
- FOCUS AREA 6: DoD Cloud Services.
- FOCUS AREA 7: Mobility Initiatives.